Ya ever just want to rock? Plug in a durable guitar, crank that amp all the way up, and just feel the energy of the crowd, while you play until your fingers bleed? Sometimes when you feel that way you don’t want anything between you and your music, and you need a guitar that can keep up with you. Well that’s what the Lil’ Stinker is. It’s your partner in crime, your best friend, faithful companion, never-let-you-down, ride or die soulmate.
Designed from the ground up to be the bare bones of what an electric guitar should be, the Lil’ Stinker has the lowest base price on a new guitar that we’ve ever offered. Don’t be mistaken, this is still a high quality, boutique, made in California guitar. Pick one up from our inventory, or custom order your favorite color combo today!
• Alder body and neck
• Rosewood fretboard, with ghost white polycarbonate face/side inlays
• Unique two-bolt machine screw trapezoidal neck joint
• 24.75″ scale length, with 22 Jescar .047x.095″ frets, and 12″ fretboard radius
• Medium C no-taper neck profile (approx. .88-.90″)
• Choice of pickups from Roadhouse, Lollar, TV Jones, and more
• 500+ color combinations with matching back-painted clear polycarbonate pickguard
• Quality hardware and electronics
• Includes hardshell case
We have a few options for purchase:
Pay in full today and we will complete and ship your Lil Stinker in 30 days or less*
Pay half today using the code ” deposit50 ” on check out and we will complete and ship your Lil Stinker in 60 days or when it’s paid off
Pay 25% today using the code ” deposit25 ” make 3 additional payments over 4 months and we will ship your Lil Stinker upon final payment.
* Purchase a Lil’ Stinker today and we will have it on the truck to your doorstep in thirty days or less, as long as (oh, there’s always an “as long as” isn’t there? yes, there is) all of our parts suppliers get us the stuff we need on time. 98% of the time, that’s not a problem, but please understand that things happen, and sometimes the pickup companies, or the case company, or even the place we get the knobs from, is just out of stock, and there’s not much we can do. We will offer substitutions whenever possible.